This module allows you to use several features introduced in Android N on you Lollipop and Marshmallow device ...
IMPOSSIBLE FEATURES (so far) ::
- DPI selector
- Data saver
- - New notification design
- - New status bar header design
- - New Recents design
- - More double-tap fixes
- - Use recents button to
- - return to last app
- - return to current app
- - navigate through recents
- - Option to restart SystemUI
- - App theme switch
- - About screen in app
- - Option to force english app language
- - Dutch, Farsi, French, Korean, Polish, Russian, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese translation..
:: Currently supported features are ::
- New notifications and quick settings..
- New recents design..
- Settings dashboard subtitles..
- Quick Switch (Double-tap recents to switch to last app)
- Use recents button to navigate through recents..
This module is intended to work on near-AOSP devices and won't work properly on ROMs that heavily modify code the module touched (Samsung & LG stock ROMs for example)
Have a look at the support thread to see what will be supported in the next versions and what's impossible to implement. There you can also find snapshots of the next version.
:: SUPPORTED LANGUAGES ::
- English (duh)
- Chinese (zh-rHK*, others ok)
- Farsi (Iran)
PLanned Features ::
Greenifys "aggressive doze" feature)
New crash message design..
New app installer design...
Quick reply [Progess: 80% (delayed until N source gets public (nobody wants a crashing system))]
New QS animation [Progess: 50% (Currently making it compatible on more devices)]
Navigation draver in Settings
Emergency info on lockscreen [Progess: 80% (Currently adding support for LP)]
Doze mode when device is moving (in the meantime you can use