How to Root Android O on Nexus 5X and Nexus 6P Super SU
How to Root Android O on Nexus 5X and Nexus 6P. Google recently released Android O for Nexus 5X, Nexus 6p, Google Pixel and Pixel XL.You can download Android O Developer Preview 1 for these devices.Download and install Android Dev Preview for Nexus 5X.Android O but we’re hoping it’ll become Android Oreo once it’s released).Introduces some new features and APIs to use in your apps. Here’s are just a few new things for you to start trying in this first Developer Preview.
This is still very much a work in progress. I am releasing it now because I will be away from my development PC for about a week, and I don’t think I’ll be able to fix any more issues before I leave.
– This version works pretty well for me on the 5X and 6P flashed with TWRP.
– It does not work on the Pixel or Pixel XL.
– PIxel C and Nexus Player have not been tested – please let us all know your results.
– I would advise against using this release on any device not mentioned in this post.
Downlaod Super Su for Android O
Super Su for Android O
How to Root Android O 8.0
- Plug in your gadget to your PC utilizing a USB link.
- Copy SuperSU .zip from your desktop over to the inner SD card storage on your device. It’s prescribed to put the record in the root catalog, so it’s effectively open.
- When SuperSU’s duplicated, detach your device from your PC.
- Power down your device.
- Power up your device by holding down Volume DOWN and Power buttons together.
- Your device ought to reboot into the TWRP Recovery mode.
- Tap on Install in the recovery mode.
- Navigate to your inner SD card storage and observe and select SuperSU .zip to be introduced on your device.
- Tap on Swipe to Confirm Flash to flash the SuperSU file.
- When it’s done flashing SuperSU, reboot your device by tapping Reboot took after by System in the recovery menu.
- Your device ought to reboot, and you’re good to go.